To add the Hotmail account to the Mac:
- Login to the Hotmail
- Then select the Mail option and then do the click on the Add Account from the pull-down menu
- Then do the click on the ‘Add Other Mail Account’ and then enter the details of the Hotmail account
- Now Press the Alt (Option) button on the Keyboard and when you see the ‘Next’ button that appears then enter the details of information like the Account Type: IMAP
- Mail Server: imap-mail.outlook.com
- The Password that you want to log in to the Hotmail
- Then do the click on the ‘Next’ to keep adding the information and then after it is done Sign Out from Mac and try to log in to the Mac again
How Can You Contact The Hotmail Technical Support?
The services that are rendered at Hotmail technical support is exemplary and instant too so we make an effort to reach to the Hotmail users in the most likely way through three different ways so that the technical services are accessible promptly.
- Hotmail email support
- Live Text Message
- Hotmail Helpline Number